Just for New Patients
Welcome to our office! We are excited to get to know you and help you with your foot pain. Going to a new doctor can be intimidating, and we want to make sure your first visit to our office is smooth and comfortable. Please consider the following tips as you prepare for your first visit to the foot doctor:
**For new patient paperwork, click here.
- If possible, download, print, and fill out your new patient paperwork before your first appointment. If you bring the paperwork with you, it will significantly cut down on the amount of time you will have to wait before seeing your new foot doctor.
- If you are unable to fill out paperwork before your visit, please arrive ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Be sure to have a list of any medications and any past medical history with you. Any information regarding your foot problem, any injuries that may have occurred, and how bad your foot pain is will also be helpful.
- You will be presented with, upon request, HIPPA compliance information. If you would like to read it before your appointment, please click here.
- Have your insurance card ready at your appointment time. We will need to make a copy of the card for billing purposes.
- Please be prepared to have a picture taken for your digital chart. These pictures are stored in a secure database, and are only accessible to our office. We take pictures to correctly identify patients and their treatment plans, as well as to keep insurance fraud out of our practice.
- Be prepared with any questions you may have for Dr. Dustin or Dr. Spencer. We recommend writing down any questions so the doctor can address your concerns.
- Please know and understand your insurance benefits. As a courtesy to you, we will call and verify your benefits, but ultimately it is your responsibility to know what your insurance company will cover.
326 Encinitas Blvd.
Encinitas CA, 92024